Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mendoberri

Wine bar, deli, coffee shop.  All the things I want at lunch time...except for wine... :D...

My friend and I decided to venture beyond our normal lunch venues and check out Mendoberri.  Mendoberri is located at the intersection of Dodd and Hwy 110 in Mendota Heights.  It's nestled in a wellness mecca of sorts - yoga studios, clinics, various boutiques.  I wish I had time to wander around and explore.  Anyway, Mendoberri features locally sourced, organic food that is crafted into fantastic homemade soup, salad, wood stone oven sandwiches.  They also have a nice selection of wine and dessert. 

I have been craving fish lately so I opted for the salmon which was truly fantastic.  I will say it was a little over priced at $14, but it was cooked perfectly and the accompanying veggies were also very delicious.  


My friend ordered the Longini sandwich which has salami, pesto, brie, and spinach.  Yum.  She also ordered the lobster bisque. 





While certain menu items are over priced, if you want a fantastic soup, salad, or sandwich, Mendoberri is an excellent option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment