Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sakana

Ahh....sushi.  I'm definitely getting to the point where I crave it.  A lot.  I've been to Sakana a few times and have enjoyed the rolls I've had (the No. 9, Spicy Girl, Godzilla, Sumo, and Dynamite are the ones I remember for sure).  Nestled in the Highland neighborhood of St. Paul, Sakana is unassuming (it used to be a KFC after all), but definitely worth a stop for good sushi.  Their happy hour runs from 4:30 - 6 on weeknights for which they have certain rolls and drinks on special. 

I was just there on Tuesday with a friend.  We decided to order the lychee martini since we've heard good things about it from other restaurants.  Meh.  It was quite sweet and that's about it.  No specific flavor other than sugar.  And can we all please agree that lychee is the creepiest looking fruit? 



Another great thing about Sakana is that they often have groupon deals. 

Looking forward to continuing my sushi tour of the Metro.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment