Saturday, January 10, 2015

Blush Beauty Room

Another of my husband's gifts to me was a makeover/ make-up lesson at Blush Beauty Room in Uptown.  The lesson was perfectly tailored to me.  Kelly used the make-up I already had and showed me ways to apply it.  She also used the store's whole repertoire of products for things I was lacking such as bronzer, concealer, foundation, etc. and made suggestions for how to expand my make-up kit.  It was so much fun to be pampered and get my makeup professionally done, but the best part was the tutorial.  She provided a list of all the products including the colors she used on me that best suited my skin tone.  She also very price conscious and made suggestions for inexpensive products and money-saving tips.  I was so glad she wasn't trying to push a $300 investment in a particular product line.  So there was absolutely no pressure to buy anything at all, it was just an enjoyable lesson that got me ready for the rest of my special night.



No comments:

Post a Comment