Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pizzeria Lola

I saw it featured on the Food Network.  City Pages raves about it.  It's included in best of lists.  So I finally made it there.  I've been excited for quite a while and finally made it happen!  We met a friend and devoured these three pizzas in all their wood-fired glory:

Sunny Side:


Korean BBQ:


Kimchi:


The Sunny Side was absolutely my favorite.  I love over easy eggs, but man.  Putting them on a pizza is pretty much a match made in heaven.  We also ordered the roasted cauliflower and the roasted brussels sprouts which were also so delicious.  I can't rave about this place enough.  It is the best pizza I've had in the metro.  I think what I really like is the wide variety of choices.  You can order something new and special here that you can't get other places. 

Pizzeria Lola also has a good tap list and small patio.  They seem to always be packed so I plan accordingly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment