Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mendota Crossfit

This morning my husband and I checked out a yoga/crossfit class at Mendota Crossfit right off of Pilot Knob in Mendota Heights.  Did you know they offer free community classes on Saturday mornings!? Check out their website for more information.  Everyone was quite welcoming and the workout was good.  I'm quite familiar with yoga, but not so much crossfit.  Since that portion of the class was only 30 minutes, we didn't have much time to really get into it, but we did a quick jog and dynamic stretching warm up.  Then we did a cross fit circuit before moving on to yoga.  I think I want to go back and check out a full cross fit class at some point.  It was a good start to the day!  Oh and an added bonus is that the studio is kind of a warehouse space and has two garage doors.  They open up the doors in the summer so you get to work out with fresh air instead of stuffy gym air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment