Friday, November 14, 2014

Yard House

My sister and I decided to meet up and finally see the movie Gone Girl.  We were amazed to find out that it was still in a few theaters.  The theater we chose was the one in St. Louis Park at the shops at West End.  I had never been to this area before.  I didn't realize it was so close to Minneapolis!  Before the movie, we grabbed dinner.

There are a bunch of good restaurants to choose from in the area, and we decided on the newly opened Yard House.  Here are the things I liked about it:

  • They have a bunch of happy hour deals on appetizers, pizza, and drinks
  • They have amazing brussels sprouts.  Best appetizer.
  • Their menu identifies entrees that are under 600 calories.  I chose the cilantro lime grilled shrimp which was served with spicy hummus, rice, and veggies.  It was fantastic.
  • We had fantastic service and they did a good job getting us in and out so we could get to the movie on time
  • THEY HAVE OVER 100 BEERS ON TAP.  How do you choose?  Carefully.  To help you out, the beer list is organized by type of beer.  I knew I wanted a porter so I went right to that section and decided on the Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter.  Delish.  

I would definitely go back to the restaurant and I really want to go back and shop at the complex!  So many fun stores like Anthropologie and Primp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment