Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Sample Room

My sister is moving from downtown to Northeast.  I'm pretty excited about it.  We explored their new area and found the Sample Room!  We had dinner there and enjoyed the small plates on their menu.  And by small plates, I mean what a regular plate should be in size.  Just enough to satisfy you, but not more.  For food, they have an assortment of salads, meats, pastas, and appetizers for around $10.  I had the fish and chips which was really good.  My husband had the burger which he enjoyed.  My brother in law really really enjoyed his reuben.  I had never had a reuben before but thought it was really good. My sister had braised ribs which were good too. 

I think what I liked the most was the idea of a sampler of alcohol.  They have several flights you can choose from for wine and spirits.

The sampler room has a different, refreshing menu, a cool ambiance inside the restaurant, and a relaxing patio outside the restaurant.  Definitely worth checking out if you find yourself in Northeast looking for a place to dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment