Thursday, September 4, 2014

Grand Avenue

Grand Avenue is my favorite area of St. Paul.  So many shops and restaurants!  It's the perfect place for a long walk as the action stretches quite a long way.

My favorite shops for window shopping are Lululemon, Anthropologie, Northface, Bibelot, and J. Crew.

My favorite shops where I actually end up buying something are Penzeys (spices), Running Room, Northern Brewer (wine making and beer brewing supplies), Cooks of Crocus Hill, Kowalskis, and Woullet Bakery. 

My favorite restaurants are Punch (Italian gourmet pizza), Grand Ole Creamery (amazing BBQ chicken pizza and ice cream), Dixies (brunch), Wild Onion (burgers and brunch), Cafe Latte (dessert, soup, salad, sandwiches), Pad Thai, Twisted Fork (brunch, dinner), Salut, and Brasa (family style).

I've also done a lot of business with the Wedding Shoppe which I highly recommend.

Lastly, I also like doing yoga on Grand at the Corepower studio.

I've found the best bet for parking is on Summit unless Grand itself isn't busy.  Summit is one block north of Grand and generally is way easier to fit a spot to park.  As an added bonus, you get to enjoy the amazing houses lining Summit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment