Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Oceanaire

Time for another family happy hour.  I've been eying Oceanaire's happy hour menu for a while so we finally made it happen!

Normally this place is out of my price range, but behold, the power the happy hour. 

I enjoyed a wonderful glass of cabernet sauvignon and a glass of reisling throughout the evening, each $6.  Now that fall is here, I'm pretty excited to ditch summer cocktails and beer and just sip a glass of red with my dinner. 

We all shared their amazing appetizers, hence no pictures.  Everyone dug right in :)  There are several appetizers on the menu ranging from $6-$8.  It's nice to have a lot of options.  A happy hour menu just featuring 4-5 appetizers is a little lame.

The shrimp ceviche, mussels, calamari, fish tacos, and filet mignon sliders all hit the spot.  Shrimp ceviche was the standout for me.  I had never had that before and I liked that it was a little spicy and consisted of shrimp, avocado, and veggies.  I ate it plain, but it is also served with house tortilla chips.  I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment