Saturday, June 28, 2014

Burning Brothers Brewery

Burning Brothers Brewery is pioneering the gluten-free beer scene here in the Twin Cities.  Operating in a fully gluten-free facility in St. Paul, Burning Brothers is one of the newest craft breweries in town.

My husband and I finally made it to the tap room on Thursday night.  Their flagship beer is the Pyro which is a Pale Ale.  It's made from sorghum and is a little bitter for my taste.  But, they did some fun infusions with it including raspberry, cherry, honey orange blossom, and a lime shandy.  They were all really good, but I think the lime shandy was my favorite.  They had actually run out of that on Thursday so we had to back last night for it :P.  In the next coming weeks, they'll feature a stout and an IPA.  I'm really liking this place, it's nice to have a gluten-free option in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment