Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Eagan Farmers Market!

It's farmers market season!!!!  Going to farmers markets and shopping for fun local products at great prices is so very enjoyable, and a perfect outdoor activity!!!  Eagan has a farmers market every Wednesday from June through September, located at the community center.  I already find grocery shopping to be quite enjoyable, so imagine my excitement about shopping in the sun for products I can't find anywhere else!  They have everything!  Baked goods, bread, veggies, salsa, BBQ sauce, nuts, chocolates, kettle corn, jams, jewelry, meat, apple chips, corn, crafts, food trucks, and my favorite...HONEY!!!  I literally eat this by the spoonful...spoonfulls.  Check out the vanilla beans speckled throughout.  Oh boy.  I've waited 8 months to eat this, my absolute favorite snack.  Ever. 


Alright, I'll cool it with the exclamation points; I am just over the moon excited that summer has finally arrived.  I also purchased rhubarb and asparagus at the farmers market.  It's too early for peppers and onions so I was happy with that.  My husband was kind enough to grill up the asparagus for us.  Stay tuned for a delectable rhubarb dessert.

Here are some pics featuring Eagan Farmers Market products.


No comments:

Post a Comment