Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oak Marsh Golf Club

I think it was two summers ago that my husband and I discovered the joys of the driving range.  Neither one of us is particularly good at an entire game of golf (nor do I have the attention span for it), but sharing a bucket of balls and whacking them into the range makes for a wonderful little evening outing.  We like to go to Oak Marsh in Woodbury because it's by far the best value.  You can get a bucket of balls for $5 and use their exhibition drivers for free.  I have my own driver, but the hubby likes to use the course's Ping drivers.  This year we "splurged" and bought 20 ball bucket tokens for $75 so we've been trying to hit the range at least once a week.  And we're actually seeing some improvement in our swings!  My hubby can consistently drive about 225 yards.  Maybe we'll actually play a round at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment