Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Chester's in Rochester

We spent part of the day in Rochester on Saturday and chose Chester's Kitchen & Bar for our lunch destination.  This is a nicer restaurant located downtown in the city plaza.  Chester's has both indoor and outdoor seating available.  The patio is in the little courtyard that is shared with other restaurants and shops.  We had wonderful meals.  I chose one of my usuals - seared ahi tuna salad.  My husband had one of his usuals - beef brisket sandwich. You can see the tuna was slightly over-seared, but had really good flavor. 









I'll have to go back and check out their brunch menu next!  They also have several gluten-free options to choose from.  I also love that they have a cup of fresh fruit as a side option to the meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment