Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Freehouse

Finally got to hang out at the Freehouse in North Loop on Monday with my siblings!  They got the flight of 8 beers which they enjoyed.  Nice range of styles.  I just got a glass of the stout which is one of the better stouts I've had.  What I really liked was the variety of sizes to choose from.  You can get a flight which is about 2 oz of each.  You can get just one 2 oz beer if you just want to taste something.  You can also get a 4 oz glass or a pint.  Sometimes I just want to taste something, but don't want to commit to a whole pint, so this is perfect.  They serve food, but we had already eaten.  My husband got the lemon meringue cake which he liked.  It definitely tasted like lemon meringue pie in cake form.  Very interesting.  I definitely want to go back.






No comments:

Post a Comment