Saturday, February 8, 2014

Peace Coffee

Me time!  Peace Coffee has been on my list of places to visit for a few weeks now.  I finally made it over after yoga this morning and relaxed with a cup of coffee and a good book.  I decided to get their Alchemy #8 blend prepared using the ChemEx method.  It was a nutty blend with a citrusy finish which was really tasty.  Altogether it was a wonderful morning.  I finally had the time to do what I wanted without watching the clock.  I have to share as I got a big kick out of this - two women in their twenties were trying to figure out how to knit.  A middle-aged man came over and sat with them for about 30 minutes teaching them how to knit.  As he left their table, he said something like "don't worry, I'm gay.  I'm not trying to hit on you or get in your business."  Ha ha.  Unfortunately you do have to question people's motives sometimes, but I just thought that was the sweetest thing that he took the time to help them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment