Friday, February 28, 2014

FireLake

To continue the restaurant week festivities, my coworkers and I went to FireLake in the Mall of America over our lunch hour.  FireLake is located in the new Radisson Blu hotel attached to the mall.  The hotel is very modern and visually stunning.  FireLake is also very modern and cool.  They have a fun menu - very Minnesotan comfort food. 

For restaurant week, FireLake offers soup, salad, sandwich, and dessert for $10 (for lunch).  I ordered the bison soup, Minnesota salad, and pork sandwich.  The dessert was interesting and not quite my taste - chocolate pudding cake with caramel, candied pecans, and a bit of chili spice baked in.  The soup was really tasty, I would totally order that again.  They also have chicken and white bean soup with pesto which was really good.  It was fun to look through the menu; I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy everything on it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment