Saturday, February 22, 2014

Trader Joes

Grocery shopping.  I feel like this is a polarizing experience.  You either love it or you hate it.  I happen to love it.  I love the surprise of what new foods/brands are on the market, what sales are happening, and what produce is coming into season.  I especially love shopping at Trader Joe's.  It's a little grocery store with several locations in the metro.  They feature organic, hard to find foods at a very affordable price.  I love walking up and down the aisles to peruse and see what fun new foods I can try.  They also feature free samples of a drink and a food item each day.  Great way to boost sales for sure.  I was there today and picked up some of my favorite Trader Joe's staples.  I have to give a shout out to their chicken sausage - one link is only 140 calories and is packed with flavor!  It's great to eat on it's own, in soup, or in pasta sauce.  Way healthier than normal brats.



They also have a liquor store attached so I generally cruise through there after I get groceries.  They carry mostly wine and beer but have a small selection of liquor as well.  They carry one of my husband's favorite port wines...which only costs $6.99!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment