Friday, March 14, 2014

Favorite Protein Bar




I just want to give a quick shout out to the Almond Honey Rise Bar.  This is by far the healthiest protein bar I’ve seen on the market.  It’s made with three ingredients:  whey protein, almonds, and honey.  No preservatives, no gluten, no chemicals, and no sugar alcohol. Twenty grams of whey protein, healthy fat from the almonds, and natural sugar from honey make this is the perfect snack after a hard workout.  It’s definitely my go-to.  You can purchase this protein bar at Lunds/Byerly’s, but it’s quite a bit cheaper to buy in bulk on amazon.com or www.gearup.active.com.  Rise bar also makes energy bars, breakfast bars, and other varieties of protein bars, but I think the Almond Honey bar is the best.  It’s actually pretty tasty too!  The consistency reminds me of cookie dough. You can't go wrong with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment