Monday, January 27, 2014

Otters Saloon

Karaoke, drinks, fun.  It's that simple.  Otters saloon is one of many bars to hit in Northeast Minneapolis.  It's pretty much a hole in the wall bar that only serves frozen pizza, beer, and liquor.  You definitely don't go there for the food, you go for the karaoke!  They have a huge list of songs to choose from and real talent, thankfully, is not necessary.  It's just a great place to let loose and have a fun time.  It's typically packed on a Saturday night with a full line-up of patrons sharing their vocals on our favorite songs.

I had my first karoake experience here on Saturday night.  My sister and I decided to challenge ourselves and do something totally unexpected.  We threw down with "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.  This is actually one of my anthems before races to mind me to seize the moment, give it my all, and don't hold back because you never know if you'll get a chance to achieve your goal.  It seemed appropriate and hopefully brought up my "cool" factor with my younger siblings a little bit.

I recommend this bar.  It was really fun.  They also have some fun deals and events throughout the week.  And they have TVs to feature our favorite sporting events.

Check out their website at http://www.otterssaloon.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment