Thursday, January 30, 2014

Title Boxing

Jab jab cross, jab jab cross! 

Today was my first boxing class.  What a good cross body workout.  My husband bought the groupon deal for a month of unlimited classes at Title Boxing in Woodbury, and they offer the first class free for all new students so I attended tonight's class with him.  The class consisted of calisthenics to start out with, then moved on to throwing punches at the punching bag, and finished with an ab workout.  It was fun to wrap my hands and put on the boxing gloves.  It was also fun to punch the bag...I guess I have a punching bag somewhere.  One of those really random purchases that you think you'll actually use.  Riiiiiiight.  You know what I'm talking about.  Anyway, I really liked the class.  It was high energy and fast paced.  I'm a huge fan of classes because it keeps my brain occupied and the hour always seems to pass quicker than if I was making up my own workout in the gym.  While I'm not sure if Title Boxing has the best business plan, I just truly liked the boxing workout.   I highly recommend it.  And I highly recommend checking out any specialized studio in general (yoga, cycling, cross fit).  A lot of them offer the first class for free so you can see if you are actually interested before you fork out money and are committed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment