Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rock Bottom Brewery

While Rock Bottom Brewery is kind of a run of the mill brew pub, I do enjoy going there for a drink and a bite.  If you find yourself in Downtown Minneapolis on Hennepin Avenue and need a reasonably placed restaurant with good food and good beer, check out Rock Bottom Brewery.  I've been here several times and have enjoyed each dining experience.  My favorite food item on the Rock Bottom menu is for sure the fish tacos.  I've also had the pulled pork sandwich and the avocado chicken sandwich which were both delicious. 

Avocado Chicken Sandwich  Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwich Rock Bottom Tacos with Cajun FishDesserts

There are still several items on the menu I'd love to try.   Hm...I'm definitely thinking this chocolate stout cupcake falls into that category. 

My favorite reason to go to Rock Bottom is that they brew a coconut chai stout in the winter that is definitely on my top ten list of beers.  They have growlers of their beer for sale so if you find one you like, you can bring it home!

Also checkout Rock Bottom Brewery in the Minneapolis airport.




No comments:

Post a Comment