Sunday, July 20, 2014

Minneapolis Farmers Market

To continue my tour of farmers markets, I decided to target the Minneapolis farmers market on Lyndale Ave.  Whoa.  This place is huge!  Thankfully they have a large parking lot as well as plenty of cheap street parking.  There are a ton of vendors and quite the variety of goods to peruse and purchase!  I met my brother there and we wandered up and down each aisle.  There is a ton of jewelry, clothes, produce, and free samples.  There are also some food vendors selling all kinds of baked goods and coffee.  We ended up buying fruit, hummus, and ultra healthy chocolate.  We really enjoyed the market, but decided it's actually just too big.  I much prefer the Mill City Farmers Market because it's a bit smaller, is more my taste in goods, and I just like the vibe and location more.

We were pretty darn pleased with our hummus selection.  We got the black bean and a container of the roasted pepper feta (that was consumed before we made it home for the day :D ).


No comments:

Post a Comment