Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sea Salt at Minnehaha Falls

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is hop on the motorcycle and ride to Minnehaha Falls.  Especially right now because the water is really flowing making the falls as gorgeous as ever.  I also like to walk around the expansive park and enjoy nature.  Again, so cool that all these parks and trails exist within the city.



After you enjoy the falls and a nice walk, head to Sea Salt!  Sea Salt is located in the park pavilion.  They have a wonderful selection of sea food, local craft brews, wine, and ice cream.  You can enjoy oysters, shrimp, fish, sandwiches, and crab cakes.  The food is fantastic - perfect seafood fix.  The hubby and I stopped by yesterday and enjoyed the crab cake basket and the fried fish basket.  Luckily, Indeed Brewery was on site serving their current beers.  I normally do not care much for Indeed because they have a borderline obsession with IPAs which I do not happen to like.  City Pages reported that they finally deviated from an IPA and created the Mexican Honey.  So I tried that.  It was a nice combo with the fish, but still pretty heavy for a light beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment