Thursday, May 15, 2014

Breakfast Pizza

I was in a weird mood and couldn't decide what to have for dinner.  I knew it had to include veggies.  I didn't have any meat in the fridge to make and I am sooooo over grocery shopping this week.  And so my breakfast pizza was born.



Ingredients:

  • various peppers
  • onion
  • cheese
  • gluten-free flatbread or tortilla
  • avocado
  • spinach
  • eggs!
  • salt
  • curry
1.  Sprinkle a little cheese on the tortilla and broil
2.  Saute peppers, onion, spinach and season with curry and salt
3.  Add eggs to the veggies in the pan after the veggies are cooked.  I like mine sunny side up and quite runny which is perfect for the pizza since I didn't use any sauce.  The runny eggs made the pizza nice and gooey.
4.  Spread veggie mixture onto the flatbread
5.  Cut up avocado and sprinkle slices on top

Seriously delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment