Thursday, May 29, 2014

W.A. Frost & Co.

Finally, summer has settled its beautiful self upon Minnesota.  For the next 3 1/2 months, I will have a one-track mind focused on how I can maximize my time spent outside - laying out, going to the driving range, motorcycle rides, picnics, running, boating, kayaking, rooftops/patios, rollerblading, riding bike, walks.

Yesterday's focus was finding an epic patio for a dinner out with some friends as it was a completely glorious day.  We settled on W.A. Frost & Co. on Selby and Western in St. Paul.  Oh my goodness.  The patio did not disappoint.  It is basically a huge garden complete with trees, flowers, tables, couches, firepits, lights, and a bar.  This is for sure the best patio I've ever been to.  Check out the view!!








I suggest making reservations for the patio; it gets busy!!  They do also take walk-ins in the outdoor bar area. 

We did have good food, but I was there for the patio :P

No comments:

Post a Comment