Sunday, May 11, 2014

Summit Brewery

Summit Brewery in St. Paul is probably one of the first breweries I had ever visited.  I enjoyed their beer a lot, but haven't been back as I wanted to keep trying other breweries in the area.  Last night my husband, sister, and brother in law ended up there again and I'm really glad we did.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy their beer.  We grabbed some tacos from the food truck, grabbed some beer, and commenced with quite an enjoyable night out.  I like that they have a variety of sizes of glasses for taste-testing.  You can get just one 7 oz glass ($2) , a pint ($4), or a flight of 4 7oz glasses ($7).  We ended up trying all the beers last night - Saga, Extra Pale Ale, Porter, Oatmeal Stout, Summer Ale, Pilsner, and the Red Ale.  My favorites were definitely the Oatmeal, Porter, and Summer.  Their tap room is open Fridays and Saturdays.  They have trivia on certain nights, food trucks, a patio, and a beer hall which is makes it a great place to hang out for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment