Friday, May 16, 2014

Sho Gun

Sushi club strikes again!  We're running out of sushi places to try in the southeast suburbs and had to venture a little further away from work to get our fix.  We made the trek to Sho Gun in Burnsville and loooooved it.  My eyes rolled to the back of my head in enjoyment.

I ordered the "Sho Gun" roll which was packed with avocado, shrimp tempura, salmon, eel, and spicy mayo.  Oh my goodness.



Another club member ordered the Snow Mountain roll which had avocado, shrimp tempura, mango lobster salad, and mango sauce.  That was really good and sweet.  This one is perfect for sharing since the taste is so specific.



The other club member ordered the Cowboy Roll which is avocado and shrimp tempura wrapped in filet mignon, scallion, tobiko, eel sauce, wasabi yuzu, and spicy mayo.

So much fun.  So many amazing rolls.

I also want to give a shout out to the shrimp and fried rice.  Whoa.  I took a bite of this dish and it was amazing.  It has actually started a new obsession of mine - SHRIMP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment