Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tin Whiskers Brewery

Where is the best place to celebrate a birthday?  Or on the other hand, what is the best way to celebrate the opening of your new brewery?  Let my sister host her 25th birthday party with 50 of her closest friends at your brewery, of course! I'm not sure if the brewery got the better deal or my sister and her guests.  Either way, check this out!



Last night we invaded the new brewery in St. Paul - Tin Whiskers.  They have a really cool industrial space right off Robert St. in downtown.  The beer was really good.  My husband had the stout on Nitro tap.  So smooth and creamy.  I had the wheat which is brewed with chamomile tea.  I loved the creativity in the beers and wonderful flavors.  It's nice the see the beer scene grow in St. Paul.  Hang out at Tin Whiskers, order pizza from Black Sheep next door, and play some cards or a board game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment